Both French born, Caroline and Jacques have been living for up to 7 years in beautiful Sydney in Australia. They met each other in 2009 in Sydney and have been since 2010 living together.
Recent changes in their professional life have given Jacques and Caroline the opportunity to take a “few” months off and realise Caroline’s dream : travel the world for 11 months.
Caroline in a few words…
Caroline is fun, energetic and passionate. She loves travelling, meeting new people, discovering new cultures and countries. She thinks that if you look at your life in a positive way, everything will become possible!
Her biggest dream was to travel with her partner for a year. She is currently accomplishing it at the moment !
Now she is trying to define a bigger dream, a dream where she can help others…
- From 1985 to 2004 Caroline lived with her parents at Aix en Provence (South Est of France)
- In 2004 she moved to Marseille to attend Business School studies at Euromed Marseille now called Kedge Business School.
- In 2006 she moved to Monaco to work as an intern in Event Management mainly on the F1 Grand Prix.
- In August 2006 she moved to Toluca Mexico for her exchange student in order to graduate with a double degree. This was an amazing experience where she visited most of Mexico, and part of Belize and Guatemala.
- In 2008 she then moved to Australia/ Sydney for an internship, and she loved it so much that she decided to finish her studies there. She did a Master in Management with a major in Event Management.
- At the end of her studies she worked for an incentive company for a year.
- In 2012 she worked for Ocello, the biggest cheese shop of Australia as the shop manager. She just stayed 6 months as in November 2012, Jacques decided it was the right time to travel. She quit her job to accomplish her dream with him: a world tour for a year!!
You can find more about Caroline on:
Jacques in a few words…
Born in September 1983 in Perpignan, South of France, Jacques has just turned 29 when Caroline and him took, together, the decision to travel.
- Between 1983 to 1985, lived in Morocco with his familly
- From 1985 to 2001: Lived in Perpignan along with his parents, two brothers and sister where he spent a lot of time swimming and windsurfing every summer in Canet-en-Roussillon.
- 2001: Terrible year in Paris, preparing for the Grandes Ecoles
- 2002 to 2005: Student at Mines d’Ales, in the Gard (30) department
- Mid 2005 to Feb 2006: Moved to New-Caledonia
- Since February 2006: Live and work in Sydney, Australia. Currently permanent resident and soon Australian Citizen
You can find more about Jacques on:
Why a blog?
I guess we did a bit like everyone, but we realize it was important for us to be able to share what we lived through our travel and to give tips to future travellers too.
Facebook is not the best platform to share information, photos and video while allowing “non-friends” people to access the information. That’s why we choose WordPress as a free solutions to share photos, videos and our impressions.
If you do enjoy visiting the blog, don’t hesitate to leave a comment, a like or following us.
Blog you soon from the world.